After getting my newsletters and the new contact form set up, I couldn’t help but notice the site was looking a little rough around the edges.
What started out as a few tweaks here and there to make sure everything was pointing in the right direction, became a 12 hour project of updating most of the pages and links on the site. There’s still a few things that need to be done, but I’m not sure I have the mental energy to continue anymore tonight.
As much as I didn’t want to do it, the Bandcamp and Soundcloud catalogs are synced up as far as the releases go (Soundcloud is still full of the random, wacky and extraneous stuff I put up there from time to time). In doing so, I’m starting to realize just how difficult it is to manage your sounds on Soundcloud once you’ve got a whole bunch of them up there. I can’t seem to get some of the albums to edit with the new editor and that seems to be making their buy links not work per track, but they’re fine for linking over to the albums on Bandcamp.
The site probably doesn’t look much different, except for some of the menu items up top. There will probably be some bugs, incorrect links, etc. If you find any, let me know! You can even use the new contact form 🙂
Guiness and Guaifenesin,